APPLY NOW FOR
EOA CHILDREN'S SERVICES
EOA Children’s Services is a child and family development program that provides comprehensive, holistic education to children and families.
EOA Children’s Services is more than child care. We are a child development program where children develop a positive view of themselves and a sense of responsibility for their actions. A place where young children gain school readiness skills while learning through interacting with materials and sharing experiences with other children, their families, and their teachers. With opportunities for children to explore, develop problem-solving skills, improve body coordination, develop social skills, and stimulate creativity. We provide support for families as the primary educators of their children, and the opportunity to work closely with staff to grow and develop as a family.
- Submitting the online application does not place your child on the waiting list for Head Start/Early Head Start, only when all required documents are submitted will your child be determined eligible and then placed on the waiting list.
- The application will expire at the end of the school year in which you are applying. If you are applying for the 2021-2022 school year, your application will expire May 2022.
- You are responsible for informing us of any changes regarding your phone number, address, and family information once your application has been submitted. This includes child support, SSI, TEA, and student financial aid.
The following documents are needed to complete the child’s application:
- Birth Certificate or Proof of Birth
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Divorce Decree/Custody Documentation
- TB Test with results (For children born outside of the U.S.)
- Proof of family income for the previous tax year, such as 2020 1040 tax forms for parent(s)/legal guardian(s) and ALL related household members supported by the parent(s)
- Proof of SNAP benefits: a copy of notice of approval, other documentation of eligibility or benefits from the SNAP agency
Other documents required for EOA Children’s Services:
- Up-to-date immunizations throughout the year
- Physical Exam or Well Baby Check with blood lead test, hemoglobin, and hematocrit
- Dental Exam
We are proud to participate in the USDA Meal Program. Meals will be available at no charge or at a reduced charge to enrolled persons at the participating institution(s). In accordance with Federal law and the U.S. Department of Agricultural policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs). To file a complaint of discrimination write to U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication should contact USDA’s TARGET Center at (202)720-2600 (voice or TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. USDA is an equal opportunity provider.
To apply for Head Start and Early Head Start in English:
If you’ve previously applied please call 479-313-7925 and leave a detailed voicemail with your child’s name and date of birth to add another family member or update information. You may also contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
Para aplicar para Head Start/Early Head Start en español:
Si ya tiene una solicitud por favor llame al 479-313-7925 y deje un mensaje detallado con el nombre y fecha de nacimiento de su hijo(a) para agregar a otro hijo a su silicitud o para cambiar su informacion de contacto. Tambien puede contactarnos eviandonos un correo electronico a firstname.lastname@example.org